[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Tue Jan 27 17:31:21 PST 2004

Chili pie.

Hmm.

Reminds me of "Frito Pie" served at Little League baseball parks
throughout the Houston area in the '70s.

Take one bag of Fritos, slice down the side of the bag with a pair of
scissors.  Pour whatever canned chili (NO BEANS!) was in the big pot in
the back of the concession stand over the Fritos.  (NO BEANS!)  Serve to
customer with plastic spoon or spork.  Did I mention NO BEANS!?!?!?!

--Cian