[Sca-cooks] Libro di cucina

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 17:20:11 PST 2004

Thanks!  I've got Helewyse's translation of that one.  I have a feeling, based on the little I can pick out from the text (using my small knowledge of French to figure out the Italian), that this is a different one.  I've found out who it was that wanted a copy of it...and Helewyse wants one as well...I think.

But thanks anyhoo!

Kiri