[Sca-cooks] Re: Shepherd's Pie

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Jan 28 07:34:29 PST 2004

--On Wednesday, January 28, 2004 9:30 AM -0500 "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus
Adamantius" <adamantius at verizon.net> wrote:

> Geography will do that... we are primarily a beef country...

yeah... i priced lamb in the grocery store the other day... after they
picked me up off the floor.

> Which I'm sure everybody from the old Austro-Hungarian Empire finds
> screamingly funny, too ;-)

agreed   but so many folks use goulash to mean mish-mosh, that even in my
family (mother was a magyar), being told dinner was going to be goulash was
a bit of autro-hungarian roulette.

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions