[Sca-cooks] Encyclopedia of Exotic foods (was Adadina which should have been Adafina)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 29 06:44:10 PST 2004

Actually the guides already do exist---
Check out
Bruce Cost. Asian Ingredients.
Eve Zibart. The Ethnic Food Lover's Companion.
Linda Bladholm. Latin & Caribbean Grocery Stores Demystified.
Linda Bladholm. The Asian Grocery Store Demystified.
Linda Bladholm. The Indian Grocery Store Demystified.
There are many more---
Then there are the produce guides like
The Great Exotic Fruit Book.
The major problem is combining all the information and the pictures into
a format that can still be transported in a purse or pocket. One can't lug
The Oxford Companion to the market.... although I have taken Alan Davidson's
seafood books with me at times.

Johnnae llyn Lewis