[Sca-cooks] Encyclopedia of Exotic foods (was Adadina whichshould have been Adafina)

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Jan 29 08:27:30 PST 2004

In case you are confused, Vicki is my best friend.  So I was not speaking of
myself in the third person.

My Moroccan granny used to make a jam with whole baby eggplants.  I used to
love pulling them out of the thick sweet sticky syrup they were imprisoned
in.  I still dream of biting into one of those.  I used to have to bribe
granny's maid to let me into the locked pantry and steal an eggplant out of
the jar.

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom