[Sca-cooks] Encyclopedia of Exotic foods (was Adadina which should have been Adafina)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 08:28:22 PST 2004

Angharad  wrote:

>It's actually not a bad idea if such a guide does not already exist.  Anyone
>itching to author an encyclopedia?  Call it Guidebook to Shopping in Ethnic
>Food Stores.

Yes, it is a good idea and someone has done it.  Some of it anyway.

Linda Bladholm has written a series of "The <fill-in-the-blank> Grocery
Store Demystified," of which I have several.
Here is the Indian volume:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1580631436/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/103-5016817-6839823?v=glance&s=books&st=*

I think the others are "Asian" and "Latin & Caribbean".  Which other
cuisines can we tackle before she does?

Selene Colfox