[Sca-cooks] Encyclopedia of Exotic foods (was Adadina which shouldhave been Adafina)

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 29 10:59:41 PST 2004

By the way, I saw Mostly Martha last night.  The meal that most appealed to
me is the one Mario prepared in Martha's own kitchen!

Angharad

My favorite scene was her coming into her kitchen after they had finished
cooking that meal, and her reaction.  She starts hyperventilating because
the kitchen is a mess (her style is always very clean, everything in it's
place, etc.).  He comes in very concerned and asks if she has asthma?  Gives
her a paper bag to breathe in and out of, very solicitous.
I found it hysterical.
Christianna