[Sca-cooks] Okra-was Re: Food like/dislikes etc

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Jan 29 09:06:26 PST 2004

oooh, thank you!  I look forward to that!  especially the green tomatoes.
yum!  Next week?  we can make a run to A Dong again so you can check out the
wok you asked me about that I zoned out on.
Vicki
I got a nice bunch of slender bok choys that I plan to braise probably
tomorrow.
tata!

Or, alternatively,