[Sca-cooks] periodoid vegetarian dish with the insides of eggplants?

vhsjvs at gis.net vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Jan 30 18:08:45 PST 2004

The pickled eggplant is as good as done.  The candied eggplant is
another plate of potatoes, but I think I have a source.  I will google
"aubergine confits" also, for the hell of it, and see what I get.  These
days one can find almost anything on the internet.
Angharad

----- Original Message Follows -----