[Sca-cooks] exploding whale

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jan 30 18:40:11 PST 2004

At 01:52 PM 1/30/2004, you wrote:
>Cindys" Thousand eggs" Has a Few porpoise recipes .
>          chirhart

Ok, I *have* to do this...

The Oregon Dept of Transportation had a little problem with an exploding
whale... er, one that they exploded, apparently without thinking ahead of
what would happen to the exploded bits...

The full story (with link to film clip) is here:
http://www.snopes.com/critters/disposal/whale.htm

This will explain why I'm cracking up when these whale and porpoise things
keep coming into my mailbox...

'Lainie