[Sca-cooks] exploding whale

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 11:46:39 PST 2004

Wow!  Leave it to you to find something REALLY odd...kind of like the seal who had managed to swim up to an area on one of the Scottish rivers and made its home there.  Thing was...it was a prime salmon fishing spot, and the local fishermen were getting a little distressed (major understatement) over the seal's dietary preferences.  They wanted to have the seal put out of their misery.  The local wildlife group found a way to move the seal to a less objectionable location, but had to wait several months to do so.  In the mean time, they spent 150 pounds for a fishing license for the seal!!!  Only in Scotland!

Kiri