[Sca-cooks] exploding whale

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 21:18:33 PST 2004

My! How generous... When the deer turned up in my neighborhood, they
didn't find it an apartment... they just worked (a bit faster than the
Scots, evidently) to get it back someplace a bit more, shall we say,
comfortable (if one is a deer.)

So, now we all know that we see Olwen's posts. Does anyone know if she
saw any of them?

AEllin