[Sca-cooks] Hello! I'm going off-list for a bit...

drakey at webone.com.au drakey at webone.com.au
Mon Jul 5 16:55:10 PDT 2004

Hey all,

My partner and I have both packed in our jobs (I finish next Friday), then
we are packing up our possessions (and culling a heap of old stuff) and
moving to the Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, Australia).  It's a fine
barony with lots of great cooks and I'll be happier there than a pig in
mud.  I'll drop you a line when I get there...

Cheers,

Drakey.

ps.  No accident stories lately but I'm expected to Authorise Heavy by
mid-October (crossing fingers), so you can expect to hear a few more
accident stories I'm sure ;)