[Sca-cooks] Hello! I'm back!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 5 16:24:45 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I know...who even knew I was gone?  I unsubbed for Pennsic last year and
> could never resub.  I finally found the cause:  imbedded viruses that was
allowing
> someone to use my acct to spam!  They are gone now..and I run the program
> regularly that gets rid of them.  I've missed this list!  (even though I
rarely
> post).  Anything of tremendous import happen in the last year???
>
> Etain

Was wondering where you went, but people kinda tend to come and go without
warning. Welcome back ;-)

If you're heading to Pennsic, I intend to be having the Knowne Worlde
Coooke's Potlucke in SPCA camp, on Monday of War Week, startingfrom 5-6 and
lasting until whenever. Most other evenings, I'll be teaching smithing in
camp- make sure you stop by ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.