[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 14, Issue 8

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 11:59:59 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/6/2004 9:37:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> If you're heading to Pennsic, I intend to be having the Knowne Worlde
> Coooke's Potlucke in SPCA camp, on Monday of War Week, startingfrom 5-6 and
> lasting until whenever. Most other evenings, I'll be teaching smithing in
> camp- make sure you stop by ;-)

Thanks!  My Lord is coming to Pennsic with me (first time...not counting the
three days last year), so it will be .....interesting.  (Stefan!...he finally
got an insulin pump!)  I only got the first week and a couple of days the
second week off this year...but I'm planning on doing as much as possible.  Will
be camping with ACG this year..my "new" shire.

Etain