[Sca-cooks] [Known World Librarians meeting at Pennsic]

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jul 20 07:34:42 PDT 2004

[Please forward as appropriate]

Greetings! The SCA-Librarians Interest Group (aka Known World
Librarians) will be meeting at Pennsic on Thursday August 19 from 7 pm
to 9 pm in Arts & Sciences tent #6.

Librarians, library techies, library junkies and information enthusiasts
all welcome. We will be talking about a few projects, sharing stories
and resources, and probably snacking. If you have web sites or sources
you'd like to share with the group, please bring them!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I mean I'm sittin here on the Group W bench 'cause you want to know if
I'm moral enough join the army, burn women, kids, houses and villages
after bein' a litterbug." -- Arlo Guthrie