[Sca-cooks] Sample Class List for MK Cook's Symposium 2004

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 08:54:49 PDT 2004

Well ladies and gents, it should come as no surprise that there are people so wonderful in our society that they amaze the stuffing out of you, but it has happened again for me and I thought I'd share. Right now I'm looking at a handful of teachers for Cook's Symposium and the classes they have to offer are *truly* high quality. Here's a sampling of the latest classes or topics volunteered:
-- Kaeseki Ryori and the Ryori Montagari (Food from the Japanese Tea Ceremony, Menus and Tranlsations)
-- Kitchen History and Its Evolution
-- Iron Chef? Siege Cook?: Learn how to function quickly in "What if" kitchen experiences
-- Rumpolt and Other German Cooks
-- Kitchen Cooks and What They Wore, From Hair to Hose
-- Make Your Own Tools: Spoon Carving and Whisk Making
-- Kitchen Management, Schedules, Maps, and Master Plans
-- Avoid Poisoning Your Diners: Safety Regulations and How to Work with them In Less than Ideal Conditions
Assuming we can get formal commitment, doesn't that just get you all goose-bumply and excited? This is only the beginning, folks. We've a lot to look forward to as we keep getting these awesome offers. I'm sure to have missed some class ideas as I'm not sitting in front of my home computer (sneaking a coffee break at work). But boy howdy am I excited to report these tentative class ideas. I can't wait til December!
Iasmin
Mistress Iasmin de Cordoba, iasmin at comcast.net
Class Coordinator, Middle Kingdom Cook's Symposium 2004
http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/2004cooks/