[Sca-cooks] Sample Class List for MK Cook's Symposium 2004

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 26 21:41:34 PDT 2004

  Mistress Iasmin mentioned:
> Right now I'm looking at a handful of teachers for Cook's Symposium
> and the
> classes they have to offer are *truly* high quality.
And then mentioned several classes including:
> -- Kithen History and Its Evolution
>
> -- Kitchen Cooks and What They Wore, From Hair to Hose
>
> -- Make Your Own Tools: Spoon Carving and Whisk Making
If your teachers are going to write class handouts for these classes,
I'd love to consider these for the Florilegium. They can always replace
them later with more polished articles if they wish. And I can handle
photographs and diagrams if they have permission to use them.

Too bad that this symposium is too far away for me to attend.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com