[Sca-cooks] Sample Class List for MK Cook's Symposium 2004

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 04:47:08 PDT 2004

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Mistress Iasmin mentioned:
>
>> Right now I'm looking at a handful of teachers for Cook's Symposium
>> and the
>> classes they have to offer are *truly* high quality.
>
> And then mentioned several classes including:
>
>> -- Kithen History and Its Evolution
>>
>> -- Kitchen Cooks and What They Wore, From Hair to Hose
>>
>> -- Make Your Own Tools: Spoon Carving and Whisk Making
>
> If your teachers are going to write class handouts for these classes,
> I'd love to consider these for the Florilegium. They can always
> replace them later with more polished articles if they wish. And I can
> handle photographs and diagrams if they have permission to use them.
>
> Too bad that this symposium is too far away for me to attend.
>
> Stefan
> --------
> Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

Stefan,
It's actually too far for us as well...however, we managed to find
really cheap tickets on Expedia...$172 round trip...actually quite
affordable! Why don't you look into it? You would want to either fly
into Kalamazoo (which is what we're doing) or into Detroit (involves a 2
hour drive, but Mistress Iasmin might be able to find someone to pick
you up.

You really should be there!

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.