[Sca-cooks] Re new jobs--OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 14:41:17 PDT 2004

Yeah...which reminds me.  The Project Manager from the National
Archives, where I'm now working as a contractor, announced earlier this
week that they are going to be hiring two GS 13's...Business Analysts.
The jobs would be here in the DC area...at the Archives in College Park,
MD.  If interested and willing to move (or live in the area), let me
know...I'll pass your resume on to the gentleman.  It looks like a
really good group to work with...very busy, with lots of stuff going
on.  The deal is that there is a governmental effort to transfer as much
paperwork (forms, etc.) to electronic media...like the Web.  Gunthar,
have you tried Monster and Job Circle...they are pretty good.  There's
another one, GeoWeb, that is good, but to get their daily listings,
costs about $45 for 3 months of listings.  Another suggestion:  Try
Kelly Services (www.kellyservices.com).  They do all sorts of
things...temp, temp-to-perm, and even permanent positions.  I think they
even offer help with training.

Hope some of this helps!

Kiri

Kirsten Houseknecht wrote:

>i know i sound like a copmplete newbie, but where, mundanely, are you? i
>mean generally...
>and what *kind* of skills do you have.... i ask because i know people in all
>sorts of places, and people do tell me when they are hiring......
>Kirsten Houseknecht
>Fabric Dragon
>kirsten at fabricdragon.com
>www.fabricdragon.com
>Philadelphia, PA     USA
>Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...
>
>I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence