[Sca-cooks] Re new jobs

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 14:07:45 PDT 2004

Gunther,
I thought you had landed that really cool job at the food store. It
sounded so cool...what happened? The job market really sucks...I was
within 1 week of running out of unemployment insurance when this job
literally fell into my lap. So...if it can happen to me, it can happen
to you.

I'll be thinking of you!

Kiri