[Sca-cooks] Sugar Plate help....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 21:47:07 PDT 2004

Maire asked:
> Enough of my rambling, though....I've got a question for a friend, who
> doesn't subscribe to the list.  She's wanting to learn more about
> working with sugar paste, and would like to correspond with folks
> who've
> "been there and done that," if you know what I mean.
Well, this isn't a live conversation, but there is a fair amount of
good stuff in this file in the FOOD-SWEETS section of the Florilegium:
sugar-paste-msg  (104K)  6/29/03    Making sugar paste sotelties.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/sugar-paste-msg.html

A goodly part of this file is a series of email conversations between
Alys Katherine and myself a while back.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas