[Sca-cooks] Sugar Plate help....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jul 1 06:59:18 PDT 2004

Hello, everybody! I hope you're having a grand summer! I've been having
fun going to our local farmers' market, and doing natural dyeing
projects (hey, sorta OFC, since one of the batches is being done with
cochineal, and it's food-safe <g>....does anyone know if there's any
record of it actually being used to color foodstuffs?)
Enough of my rambling, though....I've got a question for a friend, who
doesn't subscribe to the list.  She's wanting to learn more about
working with sugar paste, and would like to correspond with folks who've
"been there and done that," if you know what I mean.  So all of you
experts out there, if you wouldn't mind corresponding with her, please
send me a note off-list, and I'll give you her email addy.
Thanks!
--maire, who is going to make sekanjabin this weekend with chocolate
mint <g>