[Sca-cooks] gelatin vs. renet

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 16:59:00 PDT 2004

Can anybody tell me the difference or when it is appropriate to use one instead of the other?  Does it make a difference in milk dishes, like cremes?  And do any of you have a preference in brands of gelatins, either for general effectiveness or cost efficiency?

Thanks,
Samrah

Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
This came across as a link on one of the garb lists I'm on, and I
thought it might interest the cooks, as well!
--maire, having a quiet, drizzly 4th-of-July...