[Sca-cooks] Hello! I'm going off-list for a bit...

drakey at webone.com.au drakey at webone.com.au
Tue Jul 6 21:18:44 PDT 2004

>Ah, okay. So, the heavy weapons Marshall in Innilgard is the
>one we should be writing and warning before he authorizes you?

Nyah... I've been fighting light for ages with no injuries apart from
bruises.

>I'm currently  working with a group of Motorola/Freescale engineers in, I
believe, Adelaide on my current project. In the
>unlikely chance that they ship me down there for awhile, at
>least I know there's an SCA group there.

If you do end up going there then I'd be happy to put you up/show you
around.  Adelaide has some of Australia's best wineries and fantastic local
produce.  It's a foodies paradise...

Drakey.