[Sca-cooks] Re: Iron Chef Milk cheese

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jul 6 22:58:20 PDT 2004

It really is that easy- my biggest problem is not burning the milk onto
the bottom of the pan...
Betsy
(mostly I get away with experimenting on the milk that gets past the
expiration date- occasionally it develops a nice yogurt-like tangy-ness
that is nice.)

Not entirely random inquiry; Anybody know why we toss the sour milk but
pay for the sour cream?
Betsy