[Sca-cooks] Re: Iron Chef Milk cheese

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 07:38:03 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/7/2004 9:58:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<<...it must be only me but -- has anyone ever tried making a dessert type
cheese from the Pennsic chocolate milk??  >>

I happen to dislike chocolate with a passion, so I wouldn't try it, but I can
vouch for the fact that the white Pennsic milk makes very good cheese when
curdled with lemon juice.  I made some (right after taking the class) for her
Highness Isabella of the East when we hosted her for dinner for Pennsic one year.

Brangwayna