[Sca-cooks] Re: jellied milk

Margaret Rendell m_rendell at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 7 23:41:40 PDT 2004

Discussing the possibility of milk jellies (which I've made, and are
yummy) at Pennsic

>> Let me know.  It would be easier to do this on the first week
>> as we will have more room in the chiller.
>
> There is Margali's gas freezer in our camp, if that helps. There is
> usually room in there.

If you use agar to make jelly, it doesn't actually need refrigeration to
set. Although I gather
Pennsic is often very hot? I'm not sure how far you can stretch the
'room temperature' in
the phrase 'sets at room temperature'...

Margaret/Emma

who could set the gelatin stuff quite happily in her living room this
week. Possibly even icecream. *brrr*