[Sca-cooks] Re: Good scotch

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 09:25:48 PDT 2004

Unless you happen to live in one of those nasty little states that don't
permit its residents to have alcoholic beverages of any sort to be
shipped to them...and this unfortunately includes not only Maryland
(where I live), but DC and Virginia...so I can't even get it shipped to
a friend in a nearby community!! Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.