[Sca-cooks] Cook's Symposium 2004 - Ideas to Comment On

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 14 09:02:03 PDT 2004

	The thing that strikes me with the lending library idea is the time it
takes to do research once you've gotten your mitts on a source you think you
can use.  I know that you will be relying on people to bring things with
them to the event and so won't know for sure what will actually be there,
but if you can put together a preliminary list of titles, folks could see
what they would have access to and plan in advance.
	As for the field trips, I encourage them in my Culinary curriculum, but
don't like leaving events to do something else, there is usually more
happening at an event than I can do anyway!  We try to do things like that
on off weekends.
Just my 2 cent's worth,
Christianna