[Sca-cooks]Was Selene and Kiri's Dreaded Chocolate Mousse [OOP] now Fiori di Sicilia

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 17:10:56 PDT 2004

Also sprach ekoogler1 at comcast.net:
>True...and, given the amount of Splenda used, .05 carbs is
>acceptable.  I'm sorry that I misspoke.  But the powdered version
>does work very nicely!
>
>Kiri

I agree. But it's .5 . As in 1/2 a gram. Approximately 1/10 of the
carbohydrate content of sucrose. Which is not a lot, but if you use
scads of the stuff, and then eat a lot of whatever you're making on
the impression it has no carbohydrates, could conceivably be a
problem for some people.

This is not a criticism, just a way of looking at it in, perhaps, a
way so life gets easier.

Hmmm. I wonder if the liquid stuff would work if there were, say,
melted Pure D-Lite chocolate as a flavoring and stabilizer... hmmm. I
_have_ added it to cheesecake with good results.

Adamantius