[Sca-cooks]Was Selene and Kiri's Dreaded Chocolate Mousse [OOP] now Fiori di Sicilia

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 17:18:37 PDT 2004

Not sure...but as I don't have access to the liquid stuff, I don't know that I can try.

I understand what you're saying...and agree.  However, this stuff is SO rich that you generally don't eat very much of it at a sitting.

If I ever get a chance to get the liquid version, I'll give it a whirl.

Kiri