[Sca-cooks] Stefan: Mixer/Egg Beater...

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 12:20:47 PDT 2004

I have the 6qt KitchenAid, with the big 525w motor attachment.  It's a
wonderful thing, does everything I ask it to.

If I could justify it I'd get a Hobart countertop model, that one has a
candy panning attachment.  But, since I've recently been diagnosed as a
diabetic, I probably have no real use for that attachment anyway.

aeduin