[Sca-cooks] Ice Cream

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 16 12:55:59 PDT 2004

The bases in the Ben & Jerry's cookbook are good.  Of course, as usual,
they are at home and I'm at work.

Splenda has worked OK for me.  Add to taste, maybe a little on the sweet
side because of course your taste buds will be colder than usual.
 Another approach would be to use the sugar-free Italian soda/coffee
syrups, which all appear to be Splenda-based.

Very simple instructions for ice cream in a coffee can:
 http://www.kidsdomain.com/craft/coffeecn.html

I could go for the curry raisin thing, with a lot of coconut milk and
shredded coconut involved.

Selene C.