[Sca-cooks] Ice Cream

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jul 16 19:26:59 PDT 2004

As soon as I can get my ice cream maker out of the storage unit, I'm
going to try red curry ice cream, using coconut milk as a base. I don't
have a big enough freezer to do a bit of it in a tray or anything....
I won't put raisins in it, though <<maire makes an "icky" face>>.
I suspect that the whole ice crystal thing will be different, using a
non-dairy "milk," but who knows? maybe it'll come out more granular or
something, but still just as tasty.....
--maire