[Sca-cooks] greengage plums

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 18 07:25:23 PDT 2004

I made those (or something very similar) for a feast a few years ago,
only I opted to use fresh plum halves instead of the cooked puree I see
delineated below.  Dunno why I left them whole like that (perhaps a
misreading of the recipe? perhaps expediency?), but they worked nicely.
  I did them up as individually-sized tartlets.
--maire