[Sca-cooks] Storing Bacon??

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Jul 20 14:30:36 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:23 PM -0700 Naquiba Katira al-Maghrebiyya
<cynaguanswan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bacon freezes just fine.  Once I have opened a
> package, I take each 2 or 4 slices and rewrap them.  I
> put all the packets into a freezer ziplock and then I
> can get at enough for 1 breakfast or 1 recipe or more
> without having to thaw an entire pound.

you don't use a whole pound for breakfast for two?  ;)

cailte
wife to the bacon monster, cookie monster's low-carb cousin

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions