[Sca-cooks] Tomato Gravy Recipe

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Wed Jul 21 06:35:54 PDT 2004

I'm sorry!!!! I should have read all the posts first .
(Can I throw myself on the mercy of the court by pleading a house full of
relatives this week?...And today we go to the amusement park.....oh joy!
Cr$p food for lunch!  --see? food content)
Phillipa
ps... my cousin bought me the most delicious knishes I have eaten in the
longest time.....