[Sca-cooks] Chrihart has a virus

Avraham haRofeh randy at randygoldberg.net
Sat Jul 24 05:04:25 PDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:10:45 -0500, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> I've heard that there are folks that make it their hobby to locate and
> harass the spammers. And I've heard that some take donations. I really
> need to find the time to locate these folks and give them something to
> help the cause.

http://www.spamcop.net will (1) filter all the spam out of your email and
(2) allow you to automatically report any spam it finds to the source system
and any open relays found in the delivery path. It costs $3/month billed
annually, and they do take donations. Check them out.

PS Hi, folks, I'm back! I'll post a "what have I been doing" in a little
while.

Reb Avraham haRofeh
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
Quarterly azure and argent, four mascles counterchanged
Random Tag: I try to take one day at a time... but lately several days have attacked me at once.