[Sca-cooks] Fettiplace editions

Mary Morman mem at rialto.org
Tue Jul 27 05:39:39 PDT 2004

>Does anybody here have the Stuart Press edition to look at? Is there note
>made of which recipes are in the original (1604?) hand and which are the
>later, undated additions?
>
>Margaret/Emma

I have the Stuart Press editions - they are two yellow-covered paper pamphlets.  I do not remember any notations that differentiated the text  in any way.  It's a transcription of what was in the book, and - to my mind - much, much more useful than Spurling's interpreted-to-death book.  Feel free to contact me directly if you want answers to specific questions.
Elaina