[Sca-cooks] On-Line Cooking

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 11:27:31 PDT 2004

Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:
>--- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>  Sounds cool. I have to admit that this is one
>>  of the things I thought
>>  would have to be taught in person. It'll be
>>  interesting to see how it
>>  pans out! ;-)
>>
>>  Good luck to you.
>>
>>  Kiri
>
>Pans out?!?!  Are we taking pot shots now?
>Griddle get you no ware, grill!
>
>Huette the pun-isher.

<sigh>

Huette, it's good to see that you realize Mistress Christianna is on
the cutting edge of her art, that no student of hers would ever be
board, and that no class of hers would ever go to pot
unintentionally. Those who can't take the heat should get out of the
kitchen, and those who veal it necessary should bring a Calph alon
for their own use. THEN we'd see how it pans out.

Adamantius, eagerly waiting 94 minutes to see what additional trouble
his favorite baseball team can get itself into
Holt, 07/29/04