[Sca-cooks] On-Line Cooking

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 31 21:22:31 PDT 2004

>Pans out?!?!  Are we taking pot shots now?
>Griddle get you no ware, grill!
>
>Huette the pun-isher.

<sigh>

Huette, it's good to see that you realize Mistress Christianna is on
the cutting edge of her art, that no student of hers would ever be
board, and that no class of hers would ever go to pot
unintentionally. Those who can't take the heat should get out of the
kitchen, and those who veal it necessary should bring a Calph alon
for their own use. THEN we'd see how it pans out.

Adamantius

I promise not to whip my students to a froth, but I can't promise they won't
steam in their own juices when they find out that week 2 will involve them
cleaning out their home refrigerators and scrubbing down their work areas!
Beats having to clean griddles, the smell of griddle bricks is like no other
in the world :p  I think they'll find that the class adds spice to their
lives, and heats up dinner conversation at their houses.
:)
Christianna
racking her brains trying to clarify a murky situation