re; [Sca-cooks] German Feast Formats

jah at twcny.rr.com jah at twcny.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 08:18:11 PDT 2004

hi!
I'd love to help.  I can read most german.
I have some info on formats.
I'm a little busy until after the
second weekend in June,  but can help
you more after that.

Jules/Catalina

========================
Message: 9
 Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 18:45:08 -0400
 From: "Barbara Benson" <vox8 at mindspring.com>
 Subject: [Sca-cooks] German Feast Formats
 To: "Cooks List" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>

 Greetings,

 I have become very involved in German Cookery, and now I wish to branch out
 a bit and find out more about the German Feast presentation and formats that
 were common (or not so common). Now, I know exactly where to look for this
 information on French, Italian and English, but I was hoping that some good
 gentles on this list might be able to point me in the approprite
 direction(s) for sources for German.

 The caveat is that I do not read German. I would like to plan a 16th century
 German Feast with as much in the way of entrements and presentation as
 possible to work out while remaining as authentic as possible within reason.
 Any assistance would be greatly appriciated.

 Glad Tidings,

 Serena da Riva