[Sca-cooks] Pictures was Midrealm Crown TourneyFeast-Long

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jun 2 08:55:55 PDT 2004

I went with strictly food grade modern colors. It was 100 per cent
edible. Sugar heated to 305 for this is tempermental enough without
adding unknown coloring factors.  As it was the dragon darkened
upon cooling anyway. Had I been able to have been there I would have
pulled off the background foil and served it with the light shining through.
It was about and inch thick at the outside border.

Johnnae