[Sca-cooks] OOP-best way to transport cookies....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 6 21:29:01 PDT 2004

I'm making a couple batches of cookies for the Queens' Tea at Uprising
this weekend, and while I've got a nice, big, sturdy Rubbermaid
container into which I can pack them, I'm not sure if I shouldn't put a
layer of something inbetween the cookie layers.  Any ideas on the best
stuff to use? I've got waxed paper, plastic wrap AND tin foil....
The shortbread will be just fine, but the Lainie Brownies might want
to...uh...merge a little, and I don't want them to get all smooshed....
(Uprising is the single largest annual event in Artemisia, and it's
about 5 hours travel from here, and we're going to have a car full of
camping equipment, so I'd rather not just take the cookies in their
baking containers, only to have to haul them home again....)
--maire