[Sca-cooks] Pennsic schedule

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 7 10:03:52 PDT 2004

ok, i have memory problems........i know i do.... have my whole life and
they got worse after the car accident.

when people know when and where things are, like potlucks, and parties, and
Bat Mitzvot, PLEASE send a very simple email. that way i can print it and
bring it to Pennsic.
details buried in the discussion tend to get lost.
if i am going to attend an event, i need

EVENT: what is it?
PLACE: where is it?
TIME: when is it?
(and do not say "wednesday". tell me wednesday of WAR week, and a date. i
spend over two weeks there! there are at least two wednesdays!!!!)
and finally let me know what i need to bring, or wear, or whatever.

seriously...... i will lose the info buried in the discussion, and i cant be
the only one with "rusty seive" syndrome......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...