[Sca-cooks] Pennsic schedule and POTLUCK

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 7 10:54:56 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> when people know when and where things are, like potlucks, and parties,
and
> Bat Mitzvot, PLEASE send a very simple email. that way i can print it and
> bring it to Pennsic.
> details buried in the discussion tend to get lost.
> if i am going to attend an event, i need
>
> EVENT: what is it?
> PLACE: where is it?
> TIME: when is it?
> (and do not say "wednesday". tell me wednesday of WAR week, and a date. i
> spend over two weeks there! there are at least two wednesdays!!!!)
> and finally let me know what i need to bring, or wear, or whatever.
>

> seriously...... i will lose the info buried in the discussion, and i cant
be
> the only one with "rusty seive" syndrome......
> Kirsten Houseknecht
> Fabric Dragon

Well, at this point, we're just discussing the Potluck. I'd like people's
input on when they want it, and if you want it elsewhere than in our camp,
we'd better agree on that, too.

If we have it in our camp, it can't be on Tuesday, because that's the day of
the Woods Battle, and frankly I'm just too tired to deal with anything else
until I've had a few hours of rest and a couple of cold beers. That's why I
said Wednesday or Monday- we're talking War Week, now, since many people
don't get to Pennsic until then.

We know Maire Ceilidh STRONGLY prefers Monday, and it looks like it might
work out best for Olwen and her class to show off their projects. I'd prefer
Monday, too, but Wednesday's fine as well.

Let's have some input, people- this is for ALL of us at Pennsic.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.