[Sca-cooks] Pots, Pans, and Crocks

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Tue Jun 8 08:55:34 PDT 2004

I'd like to start acquiring and using more period outdoor cooking gear.
Currently I'm using mostly modern camping gear along with a few regular
kitchen things that hold up to a wood fire.  I do have some basic feast
gear, though would like more.

There's one resource listed for pottery in the food section of the
florilegium, but the website is gone.  Any recommendations for sources of
pots, pans, pottery, iron fireplace gear, etc?

Also, does anyone know at what point iron pots began to be given enamelled
coatings?

Sharon
gordonse at one.net