[Sca-cooks] Pots, Pans, and Crocks

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Tue Jun 8 11:31:04 PDT 2004

I believe that Huette knows of a potter in Caid who is doing some nice
pottery.  I met her at Egils.  I am on the road in PA and don't have any
of my addresses.

Do you have a blacksmith in your area? I have one in house who makes me
stuff.  I could post pictures of the things he has made me.

If you are in An Tir there are a couple of blacksmiths that come to mind.
White hart forge (http://www.spiritone.com/~dklug/> ) is one.

Maeve
in An Tir

I'd like to start acquiring and using more period outdoor cooking gear.