[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Beef and Barley Soup Recipe

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Fri Jun 18 01:00:54 PDT 2004

We tasted this dish at an Ansteorran event about a year or two back, I'm
sure it's been served before and since then, but we haven't seen it at any
of the events we've been to and haven't been able to find or get ahold of a
recipe for this.  I am not very fond of it myself, but my husband absolutely
LOVED it.  He also tasted a Honey Oatmeal bread that was to die for.  We
used to have the recipe for this, but lost it when he had to format his
computer to get rid of a virus.  Anyone who may have a Recipe for either
would be honored forever by my husband :)

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel